San Antonio Squirrel Control
Safe & Effective Squirrel Removal
Squirrels are a common sight outdoors, and they are often cute and fun to watch. However, they become a problem when they invade your home or business. These animals are known for their ability to chew through just about anything, including electrical wires, insulation, and wood. They can also carry diseases and parasites that can be harmful to humans and pets.
At Family Pest Control, we offer safe and effective squirrel control in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. Our team of licensed, certified technicians has the knowledge and experience to get rid of squirrels quickly and efficiently. We use the latest tools and techniques to eliminate your pest problems for good.
Call (210) 762-6991 to schedule a free estimate with our team.
Signs of a Squirrel Infestation
- Droppings: Squirrels leave behind small, pellet-like droppings, often found in their nesting areas.
- Chew marks: Squirrels have a constant need to chew, so you may find chew marks on your electrical wires, insulation, or wood in your building.
- Strange smells: Squirrels have a distinct, musky odor that can be quite strong, especially if you have a large infestation.
- Nesting materials: Squirrels build nests out of leaves, twigs, and other materials. You may find these nests in your attic, walls, or crawl space.
- Scratching or scurrying sounds: Squirrels are very active and make a lot of noise when running around in your attic or walls.
How to Prevent Squirrels from Coming Back
- Install a chimney cap: Squirrels can easily get into your home through your chimney, and a study chimney cap can keep them out.
- Keep your gutters clean: Squirrels are excellent climbers, and they can easily access your roof by climbing up your gutters. Keeping your gutters clean and free of debris makes the gutters slicker and harder to climb.
- Store your firewood properly: Squirrels love to nest in firewood piles, so you should store your firewood at least 20 feet away from your home and at least 5 feet off the ground.
- Keep your garbage cans sealed: Squirrels love to root through your trash, so keep your garbage cans sealed and stored in a secure location.
We are a veteran-owned company that has been in business since 1981, and we can take care of your squirrel problems in San Antonia and beyond. To schedule time with our team, contact us online today.
At Family Pest Control, we are determined to keep your home free of pests. Give us a call at (210) 762-6991 or fill out the form below to schedule your free estimate.
Top Tier Service
"We could not be more pleased with this top-tier service."- Pablo M.
Exceptional Customer Service
"These guys are a prime example of exceptional customer service! It is now Saturday night and I can say with relief my apartment is nowhere near the way it was yesterday!"- Monica A.
Scheduling Was Very Easy, Everyone Is Friendly and Helpful.
"The technician arrived on time and was professional, friendly, and helpful."- Nick M.
Prompt and Polite
"Overall a great service, good value, and very polite and knowledgeable staff."- Rosie K.
"Very professional staff and friendly always on time and great communications via email phone and text messages to remind me of any appointments and services."- Eva C.
Family Owned & OperatedAs you can tell, family is important to us - so much so, it's in our name! We value your family as much as our own and can relate. We've been family owned and operated for nearly 40 years!
Effective, High Quality WorkOur main goal is to provide you and your family with the safest, most effective solutions for your pest problems. We'll prove it with our work ethic and customer service.
Woman OwnedWe are an equal opportunity employer who values strong female leaders, not just as employees but also as customers!