How To Tell Which Service You Need For Pest Control In Stone Oak, TX
Feb 12, 2018
Some signs that you should contact a pest control provider may seem glaringly obvious, such as actually seeing the pest in question, but not all problems are visible until the infestation is critical. Here’s how to tell if you need pest control in Stone Oak, TX, and which service from Family Pest Control would be best for your home.
Signs Of An Infestation
Besides actually seeing the pest, there are signs to look for that indicate there is a hidden infestation within or around your home. Here’s what to look for:
- Bug bites may indicate mosquitoes, fleas, spiders, or bed bugs.
- Rodent droppings which are small brown or black pellets that resemble chocolate sprinkles.
- Coffee ground like deposits in or around cracks, holes, or other dark areas may be caused by roaches or other insects.
- Holes around your yard, with or without mounds, are likely caused by rodents.
- Chewed or frayed wires could also be caused by rodents.
How To Tell Which Service You Need
Once you have established that there is a pest problem in your home, you will want to figure out which service would be right for you. Here’s how to tell which type of pest control service to request.
- One-Time Pest Clean-Out Service: This detailed, whole home treatment is ideal for those just moving into a new home and have just seen the first sign of a pest problem, or as an annual preventive measure.
- Quarterly, Bi-Monthly, or Monthly: For regular maintenance and to treat larger infestations, such as with roaches, ants, or termites.
- Animal Trapping: When signs indicate that rodents or other animal pests have moved into, under, or around your home.
- Bed Bug Elimination: Bed bugs live in the creases of mattresses, couches, chairs, and other fabric items and look like small reddish-black spots.
- Flea and Tick Treatments: Either use to prevent seasonal infestations or to treat a current one. Can be applied both inside and outside the home.
- Mosquito Control: For homes in rural areas to prevent or control mosquitoes, which is applied once a month for continued control.
When In Doubt, Call The Experts
While it is helpful to know what pests you are dealing with, when it comes to determining if you need pest control in Stone Oak, TX, sometimes it’s best to call in the professionals. Family Pest Control has years of experience spotting hidden signs of infestations and can recommend the best service to address the problem.
For more information about spotting signs of an infestation, or to request a free estimate for pest control in Stone Oak, TX, please contact the dedicated professionals at Family Pest Control today!